Notes for Applicants
- Participating students should ensure that all information provided in the application form is true and accurate. Verification of data submitted by the applicants may be required.
- The EOC may request additional information and supporting documents during the assessment process.
- The EOC may reject an application in case information provided in the application form is incomplete or inaccurate.
- The decision of the assessment panel is final.
- The Youth Ambassadors should actively participate in publicity activities of the Scheme.
- Personal data provided by the applicants will be used by the EOC for the purpose of communication and promotion related to the Scheme. Should the applicants wish to access or correct the data, please contact the EOC at 2511 8211 or email to firstname.lastname@example.org.