“Equality and Respect: Stop Sexual Harassment”
Sticker Design Competition 2022
- To raise public awareness and understanding of sexual harassment; and
- To help individuals understand how they can use their words and take action to promote safety, respect and equality to stop sexual harassment before it happens.
- With “Equality and Respect: Stop Sexual Harassment” as the theme of the Competition, entries should contain elements of prevention of sexual harassment, respect and equality.
- The Competition is divided into three groups and winners will be awarded by category:
- Open: Participants must hold a valid Hong Kong Identity Card.
- Secondary School (Senior): Participants must be Form 4-6 or equivalent and hold a valid secondary school student card in Hong Kong as of 4 March 2022.
- Secondary School (Junior): Participants must be Form 1-3 or equivalent and hold a valid secondary school student card in Hong Kong as of 4 March 2022.
Submission due 4 March 2022, 23:59 (The email submission date shall be based on the timestamp of the organiser’s email server).
Please click here for the entry form and click here for the competition details.
For enquiries, please call our Anti-Sexual Harassment Hotline at 2106 2222.
For the definition of sexual harassment and other relevant information, please click here.