Equal Opportunities Commission




Sole proprietors, partnerships, companies and organisations from the public or private sector are welcome to apply for UDAS. Applicants should own, manage or occupy premises situated in Hong Kong in the following capacities:

  • Property Owner
  • Developer
  • Property Management Company
  • Occupant/Tenant


i. Commercial enterprises:

Sole proprietors, partnerships or companies must possess a valid certificate of incorporation, a certificate of registration of a limited partnership (in the case of a limited partnership fund) and/or business registration certificate, and other incorporation documents as applicable.


ii. Non-profit-making organisations:

  • Chambers of commerce
  • Professional bodies
  • Non-governmental organisations (NGO), clubs and associations, either registered as a society under the Societies Ordinance (Cap. 151) or incorporated under the Companies Ordinance (Cap. 622)
  • Charitable institutions exempted from tax under Section 88 of the Inland Revenue Ordinance (Cap. 112)

*The above Applicants must possess a valid certificate of registration and/or other supporting documents as applicable.


iii. Government departments and statutory bodies